We are feeling the heat in Phoenix, and it’s not just because it’s 80 degrees! The first day of the 2022 Generation Blue Experience® was the definition of awesomeness! From General Session to the breakout sessions to the Expo Center, the day was jam-packed full of Coldwell Banker® activities and events. Here’s a recap of the top 10:
1. Coldwell Banker is made up of a network full of stars, so what better way to open the 2022 Gen Blue Experience® than by highlighting them in our Gen Blue® Opening Video.
2. Coldwell Banker CEO M. Ryan Gorman shared how Coldwell Banker can support you to persevere through terrain changes in the housing market. Ryan announced the expansion of the Coldwell Banker Referral Rewards Program. Now, all Coldwell Banker agents will be able to invite other agents to upgrade to Coldwell Banker by joining one of our offices anywhere in the United States, whether that office is part of Coldwell Banker Realty or operated by a Coldwell Banker Affiliate. Recommending agents will receive a financial benefit each time the upgraded agent closes a transaction, in addition to the benefit of building an even stronger Coldwell Banker network.
3. Director of Global Services Kaitlin McMurdo and two of Coldwell Banker’s global leaders, Silke Dittrich and Daveed Hollander shared the new International Buyers Guide to Purchasing U.S. Property. Available tomorrow, this guide can be used for agents to build their global referral pipeline.
4. Did you catch our All-Star Panel? SVP of Growth and Affiliate Services Ashley Dembowski hosted a panel of some of Coldwell Banker’s biggest hitters – Jim Allen, Nathan Zeder, Mary Ashleigh Browning, and Guido Rolle – proving you can’t put a price on experience, advice, and wisdom.
5. Director of Learning and Development Brandon Hines shared how the brand raises the bar through results-driven learning programs, announcing a re-designed CBU Learning Center which includes new training experiences and a new mobile app.
6. CMO – and the brand’s resident movie connoisseur – David Marine shared the success of the Dream campaign: those who saw the campaign were 3x more likely to work with a Coldwell Banker agent than those who hadn’t. He announced embeddable version of the Move Meter and CB Estimate widgets that are coming in 2023.
7. Coldwell Banker President and Chief Operating Officer Liz Gehringer moderated a Fireside Chat with our keynote speaker Terry Crews. Terry spoke candidly about his childhood, his career as an NFL linebacker, how he transitioned to acting and some of the most prominent moments in his life.
8. Following General Session, everyone split into breakout sessions to learn from the best the industry on topics like building referrals and social media or explored the Expo Center to cuddle some cute puppies and update their headshot.
9. Evening calendars were packed with fun and networking. Kaitlin McMurdo and our international affiliates hosted a Global Networking Opportunity at the Expo Center to network with the international affiliates.
10. On Oct. 23, the Coldwell Banker Global Luxury® program released The Trend Report, which spotlights major trends that are redefining high-end real estate at its Global Luxury Reception. Download a copy of The Trend Report to use in your luxury listing appointments.
And that was only DAY 1. We’ll be back tomorrow to share more incredible updates and, of course, inspiring stories from DAY 2!